Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP along with a very unhappy father Henry. My Instagram account @annephung is where the majority of my followers are. I write about my life in general, my good and bad days. My parents accompanied me into America in the year 1990 when I was just a year old. It wouldn't be possible to share my story to you now had my parents not worked hard and make sacrifices. In the hope of having an improved life I was determined to try my best to please them, and was focused on my success. I had a set plan in life: go to university, get a job, marry, purchase a house and have kids. Though I believed that this was the definition of success, life had different plans. My corporate job in 2013 was something I dreaded. Status and money didn't bring me happiness. I believed that I was wasting away my time to make a living. As I began to move towards my new life path I discovered that personal training was the career path I was looking for. I have a love for fitness, and I love being in the company of people and am eager to help people. My business started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success this year, 2021. Within this industry, there are not many Asian females. As coach, my mission is to inspire people to live a healthier and enjoyable life by establishing sustainable lifestyles that cater to each individual's needs and goals. Additionally, I aim to inspire others to pursue the goals they have set for themselves and achieve anything they wish to do. As I started my career, the death of my mom was the most devastating hit to my personal life. Her eight-year battle was won. struggle with scleroderma, and is resting in Heaven as well as with me in my thoughts and heart always. There is a lot we can learn from life, even though it may be difficult to recognize it right now. The unexpected death that shaped me forever. In my opinion, that it provided me with a chance to experience living a full and fulfilling life. She passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the perfect time to start her new life, and also I was given a second chance of living the most happy, joyful and fulfilling life. In my 30s, I have a sense of being alive and in the moment. I don't feel like I just exist anymore. My story is made available to me so that I may share with you my experiences and words. This can help you realize that you're not on your own. It is possible to achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is necessary and normal. Health is the best wealth. You have only one life. I hope you enjoy it to the max.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annalee belle

Alix Kendall and Alissa Violet bio